Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Back to Bass Sting

Sting's Back to Bass Tour
Tower Theater, Philadelphia, PA
October 27, 2011
I have tote been obsessed with Sting since I was a kid. So when it was announced to me that he would be performing at the historic Tower Theater in Philadelphia, I knew it was meant to be. I had to go see him. Sting's Back to Bass Tour is the anniversary tour marking his 25 years as a solo artist. I was pleased to hear him also perform songs from The Police such as Demolition Man, Driven to Tears, Every Breath You Take, and a few others. It was a nostalgic moment for me really, because I grew up with the music of The Police en mi casa. It is in the soundtrack of my life. So much so, that I was overwhelmed and suddenly flooded with the memories of my youth, my family and my brother.

xo, Ciao Bella

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you were a Sting/Police fan! Glad you got to go and enjoy the show. No doubt Jonathan was there with you. xo

    ReplyDelete