Friday, August 12, 2011

Birds of a Feather


Even dogs can rock the feather trend.

My obsession of the day: Feather Hair Extensions! I just got back to the office from my morning coffee run and as I walked past my hair salon (Hart's Hair Design) I glanced at the display in the window. I stopped dead in my tracks. And like a limp fish, I took the bait. I was instantly reeled in by the colorful array of feathers!!! So there I stood, mouth suction cupped to the glass... I DIE! They're so dreamy ethereal and they come in such superfly colors, like canary yellow, teal and hot pink. Bonus: They're running a special for fifteen bucks a pop. Buy two feathers get the third one FREE! I know, I know it's so stupid, but I got this overwhelming sensation that I NEEDED one, that I just HAD to have one... or two... or three.... But.... I'm in my 30's. Is getting a feather hair extension age appropriate for me? Or should I just say, "Who cares if I'm a pre-tween at heart?" And just fill my whole entire head with feathers! That would feel awesome. I mean really who cares what age, gender or species you are. When you have confidence you can rock anything you wear.

Steven Tyler (age 63) is totally rockin' his
feather hair extensions!


What are your thoughts on feather hair extensions? Would you get one?

xo, Ciao Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment