Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Moixy Bitch Wine Spritzer

This time of year with temperatures rising to hell degrees Celsius, we're all looking for some refreshing liquid form of relief. I know at least I am. I don't only mean wanting to submerge my body into an ice cold pool of water and converting into a marine mammal and start living the aquatic life (what?), but I mean more of a cool and tasty libation that will cool the body from the inside out.

I've been chugging Brita filtered water all summer long (out of my Bitch glass), which as purified as they say it is, it does not get the taste of rotten tap water out. Besides, I'm bored with drinking water all the time, beer and soda make me belch and bloat (not hot), juice is for kids and I don't find anything at all satisfying about iced tea or iced coffee (my opinion is that they should only be served hot). So I've decided to create my own little concoction, which is truly a very simple formula. Please follow this recipe exactly to experience the best results... rinse and repeat.


photo.JPG
Moixy Bitch Wine Spritzer Ingredients



You will need these ingredients:

1 Bottle of Bitch Wine (2009 was a good year)
1 Bottle of Pellegrino Sparkling Water
1 Wine glass
*Twin Peak like red curtains and candles are optional*

Instructions:

Fill 1/3 of the wine glass with Bitch and 2/3 with Pellegrino
(or vice versa). No need to stir, let the bubbles in the Pellegrino work their magic. Sip and Enjoy!


Not only is this a tasty summer cocktail, but you're actually drinking less wine and as a result you're spending less money, ingesting less calories, and waking up with less of a hangover. Bonus Bitches!

So what's your favorite chillin' summer cocktail? Please share your recipe.

Chin-Chin!

xo, Ciao Bella


xo, Ciao Bella would like to send thanks to Andrea (my sister, whom you will read alot about in future postings) for giving me the bottle of Bitch and I'd also like to thank my grandparents in Spain, who inspired this drink. It was actually my grandparents who'd always serve us this cocktail using "gasiosa" with our lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment